Thursday, March 10, 2011

Majorly stuck with my ipod touch?

hey, i got my ipod touch for christmas, and synced it onto my mums macbook pro. i put a couple albums on, ect then i have downloaded a couple songs of itunes. but now im needing to sync my ipod to my laptop. i have had itunes on it before, and my old ipod's playlist is still on it. its also the latest version of itunes btw if thats important or not.. anyways, i turned the auto sync off on the first laptop, then plugged it into the current one. it didnt recognize the ipod, it didnt do anything? i signed into my itunes account but it still didnt work? soo.. how can i get the laptop to recognize it, then put my playlist thats already on the ipod to the new library without loosing them? answers appreciated!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment