Saturday, March 12, 2011

Places to live in washington D.C... but close to Arlington Va...?

My husband will be starting school in april 2011 in washington D.c and Arlington Va for state department, He is in the military and We are so confused as to where we should rent an apartment from. We have a 3year old little girl and a 3month old little boy, so it has to be a saffe neighborhood. My husband will also be deploying almost every month or every other month to embassies over seas for his schooling and training, so I will be alone with our kids and would like a nice safe cheap area to live... and clean safe apartments. I have been doing a lot of research of all the areas around there but I just dont know? everytime I think i find a good apartment, I read nothing but bad reviews.... plz anyone that lives in or around the area? anything will help... what to expect where i should try looking or even names of places if u know? we are coming from San Diego, so this will be a real change to all of us - and probably a bit of a shock with all the overcrowding! (: thankx

No comments:

Post a Comment